Ice Auger Kit – 120V Powerhead, 8″ TS Auger, 6″ Nils Auger, Adapter
- Brushless electric motor and 5-gear planetary transmission provide reliable performance even in the harshest conditions.
- Powerful 375 rpm no-load speed.
- Reversible drive and bottom mounted centering ring for re-opening frozen over holes and flushing away slush and ice chips.
- Trophy Strike auger blade with 8″ cutting diameter and 35.5″ cutting depth, drills up to 86 holes in 20″ thick ice on a single battery charge.
- Nils Master USA auger blade with 6” cutting diameter and 35.5” cutting depth.
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport.
- Ergonomic handle grip for easy operation with gloves.
- Kit includes: 8″ ice auger, 6” ice auger, 15” extension, adapter, cover, 120V powerhead, 3.0Ah 120V battery, battery bag, and battery charger.
- 5 year limited warranty.
12 in stock
The Trophy Strike 120V Li-Ion Electric Ice Auger was designed and engineered on the frozen lakes of the Rocky Mountains by our Colorado based engineering team and pro staff. The Trophy Strike auger contains a brushless electric motor, 5-gear planetary transmission and reversible drive for flushing out holes. Our motors provide reliable performance even in the harshest conditions. By teaming up with Nils Master USA, we have created an ice auger kit for any type of ice fishing. You can expect high quality craftmanship in both the 8” blade for larger species and 6″ blade for traveling on foot. Both blades allow for smooth cutting, leaving your holes free of any jagged edges that could cut your line and cost you the one that got away. Quiet and free of toxic exhaust Trophy Strike’s electric ice augers are a smart, safe choice for you and your family inside of your ice fishing shelter and the environment outside of your shelter. Whether you’re out chasing panfish and walleye or you’re an early and late season angler, the Nils and Trophy Strike ice auger combination makes for the best Li-ion ice fishing package on the market.