Gas Powered 52cc 2-cycle Ice Auger – Everything You Need to Start Drilling!
- 2-cycle 52cc gas engine drills through the thickest ice.
- 8″ cutting diameter.
- 31.5″ cutting depth.
- Glove friendly throttle helps keep your hands warm.
- Direct drive transmission for consistent performance.
- Handlebars feature Throttle ‘On/Off’ and Idle Lock.
- Pro grade heavy duty construction
- Replaceable blades.
- Includes a 12″ extension.
2 in stock
The Trophy Strike 2 Stroke Ice Auger was designed and engineered in the frozen lakes of the Rocky Mountains. Our engineers combined the power of the 52cc high compression engine and 8” auger into a package that is perfect for the toughest ice. This direct drive unit provides high performance drilling while still being light enough to carry easily. Convenient features such as idle lock, throttle switch and glove friendly controls help tame the cold. The Trophy Strike gas auger comes with everything you need including a 12” extension for the thickest ice. The auger runs on a 25:1 ratio of unleaded gasoline and 2-cycle engine oil. Trophy Strike is a Colorado based company and we are here to help you land the big one. *Auger blades are a consumable item not covered under warranty.