40V Lithium Ion Battery 8″ Ice Auger – Everything You Need to Start Drilling!
- Drills up to 60 holes in 20″ thick ice per battery charge.
- 1,200 inches of ice on a single charge.
- Powers through the toughest ice at 340rpm.
- Brushless motor.
- 5-gear planetary transmission
- 8″ cutting diameter and 35″ cutting depth.
- 16.5″ extension.
- Reversible drive flushes slush and ice chips from hole.
- Ergonomic handle grip and glove friendly controls.
- Includes battery bag.
- 3 year limited warranty*.
- 22 lb (Powerhead, auger and battery)
4 in stock
The Trophy Strike 40 Volt Lithium Ion Ice Auger was designed and engineered in the frozen lakes of the Rocky Mountains. Drills up to 50 holes through 24 inches of ice with accuracy and precision – all on a single battery charge. A brushless motor and 5-gear planetary transmission provide excellent and reliable performance even during the toughest conditions. A bottom mounted centering ring allows you to re-open frozen over holes with ease. The Trophy Strike blade design allows for smooth cutting leaving your holes free of any jagged edges to cut your line and cost you one that got away. Plus, it’s quiet and free of toxic exhaust, making it a smart, safe choice for use inside your ice fishing shelter. Everything you need to drill through the ice and land your Trophy is included: 8″ ice auger, 4.0Ah 40V battery, battery bag, and battery charger. *3 year limited warranty (1 year on battery, auger blades not covered).
- Powerhead has impact function on shaft (both 120V and 40V)
- Shaft speed is 320 rpm (both 120V and 40V)
- Powerhead has NO impact function on shaft (both 120V and 40V)
- Shaft speed is optimized at 380 rpm (120V) and 340rpm (40V)