Two Person Ice Shelter
- Fast setup for protection from cold weather and wind.
- Durable, flame retardant material.
- Super-tough, 300 denier shell.
- Strong, flexible poles to withstand the harshest of conditions.
- Wide snow skirt eliminates drafts.
- Comes with 6 anchors and tie downs in a Velcro closure bag.
- Double zipper doors, clear windows, and reinforced stitching.
- Comes in backpack for easy transport.
Out of stock
Trophy Strike Ice tents are developed and tested by our engineering team and Pro Staff in the frozen lakes of the Rocky Mountains. This tent features; Super tough 300 denier shell, 4 PVC widows for easy visibility with Velcro flaps for light adjustment, reinforced pole pockets, large 3/8″ (9.5mm) flex-tested poles, 6 ice anchors and tie downs in a handy Velcro closure storage bag, quick set-up and take down, ice anchor storage bag, vent controlled ventilation, lab tested hub assemblies, reinforced corners, flame retardant material, large entrance doorway, oversized skirt. Setup size: 59″ x 59″. Hub to hub size: 76″ x 76″. Comes in backpack for easy transport.